7/16/2013

Tuesday's Tune

Today's man is Ben Harper. No question about it. The question about the song was more serious for me though, I debated long with myself about what to post, the guy is so incredibly versatile and he seems to rock all the different styles just the same. But in the end I decided that today's song has to be Better Way. I really like the video (the guy is such a swagger!), let alone the lyrics. My favourite part is the burning guitars bit, and then the shouting bit - Reality is sharp / It cuts at me like a knife / Everyone I know / Is in the fight of their life...

I believe in a better way.

--

Other than that, not much is happening. I've gone swimming for 7 days in a row now, that's cool. And I'm reading Salman Rushdie's short stories. And doing my sermon prep for the next weekend. That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment