7/25/2013

old & young

I got back from the senior camp meeting. They were intense days indeed. I didn't have much time to prepare for my sermon but as I was basically just telling one story (and as I know fancy terminology now I can call it a narrative sermon haha) it was alright. Of course I got overtly emotional while preaching it, just like I had predicted. The story of apostle John is one of the most beautiful stories in the Scriptures, I think. I won't say more because I might want to preach that in English sometime. :)

The cool and unexpected thing was that some church kids happened to have a short camp meeting too over these days. They were little kids from all over the country who could already play an instrument so they had a little orchestra camp thingy. How awesome is that! So I got to hang out with the children, too, we went to visit some church members at their farm on Tuesday evening, saw 200 sheep and had a big bonfire, baked some bread and roasted marshmallows. I sure am making some new little friends over here!

Here are some pictures from my kids' night.

My friend T. She has played the flute for a year.
I remember seeing S. for the first time when he was a month old or so. That must have been 8 or 9 years ago. Now he plays the clarinet and all.
This is how midsummer looks like in Estonia.

Just chillin'

Where there are kids there are candies.

My mom and dad. I love that shot. (very modest of me)
Little R. A. doesn't play the violin just yet but she will soon. Apparently I'm her best friend and I take that as a true honour and try to live up to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment