7/27/2013

My dad has a vacation. Which is a funny thing for our family - on Sabbath morning we get up early enough to leave the building before anyone else gets here (we live in the church house) and we won't come back before we're convinced everyone is gone. That's what pastor's holiday looks like. My dad's comment on this sounds something like 'not a single normal person hangs out at their workplace over the vacation so why should I?'

Today we took a trip down the coastline. Dad showed us the best birdwatching places - he's a fanatic birdwatcher. And then we took a stroll in a mire and admired its breathtaking nature. Of course I had my dearest camera with me.

But we're off again soon. Sabbath evening worship service starts at six, haha.

We should change our surname to Birdwatchers.

In the mire.

Dog-rose

Me, me, me!

With mom & dad.

Meet my brother. Or his sneakers.

Water

No comments:

Post a Comment