2/09/2015

I spent Saturday night at my good friends' place. A. and L. are wonderful people, my kind of people if I may put it this way - they are kind and intelligent and mission-minded and down to earth. I always enjoy visiting them. We drink a lot of tea and talk about church business & books. :)

And I enjoy being around my little friends S. and E. too. S. is one of those special ten year old kids who actually reads books, voluntarily and in large numbers. He's got a big piece of wallpaper hanging on his wall where he with his mum write down all the books they have read any given year. Every time I see it I feel inspired and I want to do the same at home. I don't know why I haven't gotten that far yet.

And what can I say about E. who's three... Yesterday she declared she was taking her dog Figo and was leaving home and was moving in with me. Then five minutes later we weren't friends any more. I guess we still have to work on the stability part of our relationship haha!

Here are some pictures of our little trip to Winter Wonderland yesterday morning.

A.
Winter Wonderland
Winter portrait
With my friend S.
We're being photobombed!

No comments:

Post a Comment