6/03/2014

I'm sitting on my two sermons which need to be ready and preached this coming weekend.

Yesterday I found a big box of candles and candlesticks which we used in our church hall a few weeks ago. I stole couple of candles and now I'm burning them in my office. Helps with the mood.

And I'm listening to this one piece over and over again as writing my sermons. It's by a contemporary Russian composer Vladimir Martynov, the piece is called The Beatitudes and it's being played by Kronos Quartet, probably the most famous string quartet in the world.

Also helps with the mood. :)

4 comments:

  1. Mervi, you sound like an total intellectual person, except for the part where you steal the candles :--------------D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, I can be an intellectual AND steal candles. Like, totally. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mervi, kas sa La Grande Bellezza't nägid? Soovitan palavalt :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJfvX6zPAuQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei, Maarja, ei ole juhtunud nägema. Treiler nägi küll visuaalselt väga kaunis välja. Nii et võtan kavva, kui sa julged soovitada. :)

    ReplyDelete