9/15/2013

So it has begun.

Officially it all began already from the 1st of September. And there's stuff you can do from a distance, plans you need to make with your senior pastor and all that. But there's nothing compared to standing in a pulpit and for the first time sharing the Word with your congregation. And nothing like hugging your old friends and these elderly ladies who love you to bits, welcoming and being welcomed. It was a lovely and heart-warming experience yesterday. And I've got a lot of love for these people in my heart, I can tell that.

But what really made the day was the fact that my own family was here with me yesterday. That my mom felt good enough to come, that my dad canceled his own preaching appointment to be here, and that my older brother cared enough to travel for three hours early on Sabbath morning to support me. I've got, oh, the most awesome fam a girl could want!

And then in the evening I visited our good church friends with a bunch of people. We talked theology and listened to music and made some ourselves. And as it came clear that I needed an update on young and talented Estonian actors and comedians, we watched funny stuff late in the evening - me, my brother, and uhmmm... three of my church elders. Some great people in my church, hehe. :)

Some official-looking pictures from yesterday. It won't get any more official than that in my blog, I promise.

Pastors who prayed the prayer of blessing and who welcomed me in their midst.

The fam. My younger brother is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment