8/25/2013

We went berry picking today. My mom felt strong enough to come with us. Let's just say that the most ordinary activities seem very special to us these days when we get to do them together. Hard times make us appreciate the most simple things in a way we didn't even know it was possible. And we give thanks in all circumstances.

Another thing that made me really glad today was the realisation that I get to see Estonian autumn after three years of being away. It has always been the last week of August that I've gone to England. So this is the first time after my Newbold sage that I will experience autumn at home. I have no idea how many autumns I will see here in the future, but until my journey takes me to other places again I enjoy Estonia and its nature as much as possible.

So there was no chance I would have left my camera home today.

heather
dry
Mom, my hero.
red bilberry

No comments:

Post a Comment