8/01/2013

Throwback Thursday


Once upon a time I used to work in a Christian radio station. They were cool times although I've always been terrible with all kinds of technical stuff. And as the radio work requires technical knowledge and skills, things were quite stressful sometimes. Let's just put it this way - there was complete silence on air because of me more than once. And more than once got the director of the radio station phone calls from panicking Mervi at 6.30am. The morning program starts at 7.00am... But things got a lot easier once I learned everything and got over my fear of technical and electronic thingies. I actually quite enjoyed talking to people and choosing music and preparing for the programs and doing all that. I even got used to hearing my own voice from the radio. That took quite a while, though.

The reason I'm telling all this is that I've got this nagging feeling somewhere deep inside. A little voice that tells me I should go back to radio ministry. I won't make any decisions yet but I've promised to give it a thought. The reasoning being something like this - my time here is limited. On earth as well as in Estonia. So I really should use all the means available to me to spread the Kingdom. And the radio is definitely not the worse place for it. We'll see. God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment