5/19/2013

I can tell I'm a modern kid because I constantly feel a need to let everyone know where I am and what I'm doing. I'm the Facebook and Twitter generation. And the Blogger generation. Don't get me wrong - I don't have an illusion that everyone wants to know what I do or how I am all the time but I sure have an illusion that there are few people out there who do. Over the past three years I've kept a blog in Estonian just because I was away from my Estonian family and friends. And now I feel it's time for me to share my life and thought and pictures with my English-speaking family (yes, I mean that) and friends who are physically far. So if you feel like you want to check up on me every now and then, feel free to visit my Scrapbook. I'll keep things sweet and short and random. Word.

So the first glorious blog entry goes like this - I arrived in Estonia today. You wouldn't have guessed, I know.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mervi! Miss you girl - and will be following your blog. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll try to write every week.
    T'was so nice to talk to you the other night, Sonja! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mari! I hope I can read about your doings and adventures one day, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete