8/05/2014

Tuesday's Tune

When I'm home alone and the doors are locked and the curtains are drawn, I secretly listen to Pharrell Williams' song "Happy". Maybe I even try a few dance moves but no-one knows anything about that. That's a secret. :) I like this video too, it makes me... well... happy. It's like the video to Humans of New York photo project haha. I think I like dancing children and minions the best, such cuties they are. No, actually, I like all of those dancing people. I also think that the world would be a better place if all guys wore shirts like those of Pharrell's. Yes. Definitely.

--

On a more serious note, I realised yesterday that I'm having to organise a baptism in 1,5 weeks time. Like the whole thing (my senior pastor is on vacation). It makes me nervous and excited and glad all at the same time. I occasionally send my senior pastor panicky emails with questions about how everything needs to be organised but other than that I'm really looking forward to it. I'm just so glad and thankful I get to do and see this just a few weeks before leaving Tartu. Stuff like that makes this job worth doing and this life worth living. :)

--

I need to get back to work now. I have two Bible studies to teach today. If I could only stop listening to Pharrell, that would probably help.

No comments:

Post a Comment