5/16/2014

Day four. I had a lunch in my favourite cafe today, and as I was enjoying this beautiful soup I also read a book I had got for my birthday. (I've been reading a lot this year and 95% of it has been in English. So reading this book from one of my favourite Estonian contemporary writers - Tõnu Õnnepalu - felt like falling in love with Estonian language all over again.) Plus I was trying to put on paper a few bullet points on the topic of Church & Society. After the lunch I had to go and participate in a public panel discussion with other pastors from different denominations on the given topic. And as I was quite nervous about it, I tried to be well prepared. The preparation paid off, it turned out to be an interesting (although long) 1,5 hours of discussion, I was sitting between a Catholic priest and a young Lutheran pastor and I got to voice my opinion and say what I thought was relevant. Life of a pastor. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment